Background

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Warm Winter Wishes - When Crafting Leads to Disappointment


High Hope's, BIG Disappointment.   I really love my Gina K Wreath Builder system and all the stamp sets that have been released with it.  That part of making this card went beautifully. The die cut is the Memory Box Snowman Circle Collage; which I am so very please with.  Where this card takes a turn is when I decided to try my new-to-me, Brutus Monroe Alabaster embossing powder instead of my beloved go-to Nuvo Glacier White, fine detail.

Unfortunately,  I had done all the work including putting the die cut card top on the background or I would assuredly tossed these backgrounds.  On one card the embossing powder didn't even cover the snowflakes and I had to draw in the sentiment with my Versamark pen.


So disappointed.   I am donating these as part of a local card drive and I would like them to have turned out better.

What do you do when a craft item disappoints you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?