Background

Monday, November 18, 2019

? and Fabulous


One of the most important reasons I make cards is so that I can make something that I think is specific to the person and unique for them that no one else has and that is what this post is about.

So, Andie is having a milestone birthday and since I was raised that you do not discuss a women's age I will not be sharing that, suffice it to say whatever it is, she is fabulous!

While trying to decide what Andie's special card should be I came across this beautiful Goodness of Life stamp from Unity Stamp Company and just felt compelled to make it to celebrate Andie.

The card doesn't have fancy layers of embellishments or fun interactive pieces, but it does have a pretty classy looking lady, exuding celebration of life, very much how Andie does, and I made green (Andie's favorite color) the spotlight of the dress.

I used my Copic markers; which I reserve for the most important card making activities and blended the background with Distress Oxide inks. 

I am so blessed to have Andie as a friend and partner in crafty shenanigans. Here is to another ? year!






Andie edited to add:

I had to share this photo of the card on display in my front room where everyone can view this delightful creation and I can see it and feel Brandy's care and love daily.  Thanks my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?