Background

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Tu-Tu Cute - A Set of Cards




Rainbows are so fun, and pretty, and fun!  When I sat in front of a table full of little ballerina's in a variety of colors, what I quickly realized is that I had a rainbow of sorts.

So, I used that for inspiration and created a rainbow set of cards.



Each background is ink blended with Distress Oxide inks in coordinating colors with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers used to color the Waffle Flower Tu-tu Cute stamped and die cut images.



Green being my favorite color, I think this one is truly my favorite.  Lucky Clover Distress Oxide has such a rich color palette.  There is a ton of variety in that background.


In the end, I was able to use a variety of sequins that make it look like I have a ton of colors in my stash.  Not really, but they sparkle and shine on the card in a delightful way.

All lined up, this set of cards is so much fun I can't stop smiling!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?