Background

Monday, July 22, 2019

Pretty Pansies Notecard Set



Sharing a set of cards created using my Pretty Pink Posh Stamptember 2018 Pansies stamp and die set.  The pansies were stamped onto Bristol cardstock and then colored with my Inktense watercolor pencils which I did use water to blend out. 

I paired these beautiful pansies with a ink blended, stenciled background stitched rectangle and a WPlus9 Hand Lettered Hello stamp and die cut sentiment. 





I love how the different color combinations were able to create very different look and feel to the cards.  The stencil changes also helped to create a different look.



Yellow is decidedly not my color, but I am loving these yellow pansies.



One last card featuring all the leftover bits.  Definitely a fun set of cards to make.  Hooray for using old stamp sets (nearly 10 months without seeing the ink?!?) and making something pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?