Background

Sunday, July 28, 2019

More Notecards Featuring the Concord and 9th Butterfly Love Turnabout Stamp and Die


I'm back today to share the last in the set of notecards Brandy made with her Butterfly Love turnabout stamp and die.  These are portrait orientation and I really can't say which I like better.




This patriotic colored card is definitively in the mix for favorite - such bold and bright colors make me happy.


Here's one example of a finished set of cards.  These are intended as gifts and I really couldn't think of a kinder and more thoughtful gift. 


Brandy shared this photo of cards "gone wrong".   I know she mentioned to me what the mistake was, but darn if I can figure it out.  They are all beautiful!

Andie for 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?