Background

Friday, July 26, 2019

A Very Beautiful Butterfly Card Set Featuring the Concord and 9th Butterfly Love Turnabout


Brandy has been busy making a set of notecards using her Concord and 9th Butterfly Love turnabout stamp and die set.  The turnabout stamps make the process easy when creating multiples.  The coordinating stamp and die for the big butterfly makes a great contrast to the background and a simple, but beautiful card.






Since green is my favorite color, I think this set is one of my favorites - the green stands out in the midst of those warm yellow, oranges and reds.



More butterflies are stamped and die cut, I'll be back in a day or so to share the remaining cards from the set once I've been able to edit and post the pictures.  Brandy knows what she is doing with a butterfly stamp, don't you think?!

Andie for 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?