Background

Thursday, July 18, 2019

A Floral Hello Notecard Set




I've been coloring with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers again.  These card fronts were stamped using an older stamp from Mama Elephant, Botanic Hello.  The Bristol cardstock stamped image sat in the stash until recently when I decided to play with they.  I'm ever so delighted in this set of cards.



This card was actually colored using my Inktense watercolor pencils.  The color is a bit more flat, but definitely more vibrant.  I put some glitter pen over the top and in person this card fairly pops.  Pictures don't do it justice.


This last card is back to the Zigs.   Creating the ombre letters was both challenging and satisfying.  I'd have to say that this entire craft session was extremely satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?