Background

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Aqua Board Paintings


Brandy has been practicing her mad artistic skills again.  I had previously shared this post of a field of poppies that she painted with her Daniel Smith watercolor paints and an Aquabord.  Today I have two different paintings to share, each with a different look and style. This photo reminds me of the pond down the side of the mountaintop that my husband asked me to marry him on.  I love mountains and green and this scene is just mesmerizing.


This second scene was Brandy's attempt at a larger scale and practice for trees.  I love the watercolor feel of this one (in my favorite color, green!).  I think of Monet and impressionism and art.  I'm so very proud of Brandy and her willingness to practice and grow.  It is an artistic trait that I'm still developing while she's jumped off and is soaring...

Andie for 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?