Background

Thursday, July 25, 2019

A Birthday Girl Twirl


Totally inspired by Sandy Allnock and her card made using Waffle Flower's Tu-tu Cute stamp and die set, I created this scene card.  The grey A6 card came from the stash - a free gift at a crop years ago.  Not my standard choice, but using as a recital backdrop seemed to fit the bill.

I used colored pencils to create a hint of curtain and stage.  Definitely not up to the artistic capability of Ms. Allnock, but passable!

These little ballerinas are so adorable - I can't stop staring.  There as few more girls colored on Bristol cardstock with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers that will definitely find a home of their own on a card someday soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?