Background

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you out there.  I hope this day finds you celebrating your mother or being celebrated by your children and/or grandchildren. 

I've previously shared my Mother's Day cards for this year.  You can check out previous year's creations here, here, and here.  It's good to celebrate mothers after all their hard work and perseverance.  I say yeah mom's everywhere.

I also wanted to share a little goodness that arrived in the mail this week.  You might remember our Contagiously Crafty milestone celebrate earlier this year.  To celebrate, we offered a small bundle of blog candy to a random commenter.  We don't get too many visitors, but Loly Borda-Towery was our winner.  She blogs over at Card Ville.  You should go check her out.  She's pretty good about joining in challenges and her card creations are very inspiring.  Well, she ever so generously popped this card in the mail to thank us after receiving her small blog candy.  Inside was a very nice note of thanks.  No doubt about it, there is nothing random in this world and I'm so glad she was our winner.


I've heard it is not good etiquette to say thank you for a thank you.  So, I'll just say one more time, congratulations Loly.  We're glad you stopped by to visit us here at Contagiously Crafty.  We'll be watching to see what you do with the blog candy.

Brandy and Andie










2 comments:

  1. Such a super sweet card - love the floral stamo. That was such a nice thing for Loly to do. TFS and hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of you showing my card in your blog, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?