Background

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Using up a Scrapbook From the Stash - More Vintage Photo Layouts


Probably almost a decade ago I attended a Close to My Heart class where I assembled many parts of this scrapbook.  It sat in the stash, without pictures for that entire time.  I purchased matching patterned papers and die cut embellishments with the thought that I would finish the album with pictures.  That never happened... until now, Ms. Superlative!


I had bunches of photos from my grandma after she passed.  They, too, sat in the stash for the past two years or so.  This album became the perfect marriage of get-r-done.  I'm so pleased and think that this works well as an album.












 
I inserted this mini-waterfall album at the back to add some scenic/repetitive photos as a place to store them as well.  All in all, I feel like the quarantine has allowed me to kick the butt of some of these projects that have sat languishing...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?