Background

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

So Thankful for You - An Autumn Card Set


I bought The Greetery Autumn sketches last year.  It was late in the fall and I didn't get around to using the stamps until this year.  I'm kicking myself, because I ultimately really love how the cards turned out.  This set, I think, is by far my favorite. This previous post is a good set of cards, but this set is so bright and colorful.  

I used my Distress Oxides on these cards.  The result is so beautiful and crisp.  Then I die cut a frame out of the card fronts and overlayed a gold frame to create the accent.  It is a pefect match.





I'm so pleased.  It is not yet fall-like here in the Phoenix area as we are still well above 100 degrees F each day as a high temperature. However, these cards bring a little fall to my house and to those that I send these cards.



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?