Background

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Blessed to Call You Friend - A Notecard Set Using The Greetery

No secret - I love the products by The Greetery.  They are in my "wheelhouse" so to speak.  I did pick up a few stamps and dies in their latest release and will be sharing the results of my stamping in the weeks ahead.  This first set includes backgrounds using the Square Dance stencils and the Blessed Blooms and All Blessings Flow stamps and dies.  I really enjoyed the color combinations using Victorian Velvet, Rusty Hinge, and Aged Mahogany Distress inks used in one of the examples posted to The Greetery blog.  I then branched out to a variety of color combinations, but sticking to the fall colors with a strong streak of pink.






 I so enjoyed making these cards.  It was such a fun think to do.  Now, off to get these into the mail.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?