Background

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sending Best Wishes - A Bridal Shower Card


 My husband's nephew is getting married and they are having a co-ed bridal shower (wedding shower?!?!).  I took inspiration from their invitation which was dark wood background with very classy information in a country way.  I think this card pops which is what I meant.  I decided to include a photo of my re-set wedding ring and my husband's wedding band (which I sometimes get to wear because he wants to give his finger a rest1).  His band more closely matches my re-set ring than my original band which is becoming thinner over the years.  

So looking forward to this virtual event.  Gotta get this baby in the mail!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?