Background

Thursday, September 3, 2020

A Real Secret and Swinking


It is no secret that I adore the digital images by Ann Corbiere Scott Designs.  They have a style that fits well with my own.  These florals are from the Debbie printable that I resized to make multiples for a card front.  The images were fussy cut out after coloring with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  I decided to use the swinking technique from Laurel Beard as a backdrop and I'll have to agree with her - it is addictive! I even swinked the sentiment on these first two cards... addictive.  I think I may need someone to restrain me...



This last card was made using florals from the Lucinda digital print.  I also resized these and fussy cut out after coloring with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  What do you think of my swinking?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?