Background

Sunday, September 20, 2020

My Blessings Continue to Abound - Using The Greetery Mimosas Musing Stamps and Dies

I picked up The Greetery Mimosas Musings stamps and dies as an afterthought.  Brandy and I discussed that we didn't need those "sticky things" because we told ourselves that the flowers were one we could do without (they looked a lot like the stickler weeds of my youth, so I branded them in an effort to resist...resistance is futile).  Then came the release barrage of beautiful cards and... the "sticky things" came home with both of us.  I decided I needed to get my stamp on and used my Distress Oxides to create some of these pretty florals.  I am so very pleased with how these cards turned out.  I used pieces from my stamp and die session with The Greetery Blessed Blooms stamps and dies to accent and create sentiments.  All the backgrounds are patterned papers - they fit perfectly with the theme and the style.





Oh my, more cards for the ever growing stash.  I'll be gifting some of these to friends in the coming weeks.  Always a good idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?