Background

Monday, December 31, 2018

Christmas Themed Thank You Cards




I was so enamored with the monogram card sets that I made, I decided to whip up these thank you cards using a similar supply.  In this case, the monogram stamped using my Concord and 9th Monogram collection stamps and die set is die cut with the tag die and the sentiment gold heat embossed on the front.  There is shimmer pen on the flowers, but again, tough to get a good photo showing the shimmer off.  I paired the monogram with some shiny gold ribbon.  We'll be using these to express our gratitude this Christmas - something that we should do more of.


Using my Mini MISTI, these were quick to stamp up and simple to put together.  I intend to use these stamps again soon - so much fun.

We intend a rip, roaring good time tonight celebrating the ending of 2018 - a year of much change in our house - and the beginning of 2019.  We're hoping for a great year and wishing you the same.

Happy New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?