Background

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Funky Floral Birthday Wishes!


I was so excited to receive my birthday card from Brandy and post it here that I rushed and confused the card with a previous card that she had made.  This is that post.  Today, I'm sharing my actual card.   Mine was infinitely more beautiful and if I'd have taken a moment to check, I'd have noticed.

The background was created with white, textured cardstock and the Tim Holtz Birch Trees dies.  The flowers were die cut using Tim Holtz's Funky Florals #1 die set.  The details and color here cannot be accurately captured in the picture.  The gold sparkle flag sentiment is simply perfect as an offeset for the color of the card.

Beautiful and thoughtful, that's my Brandy.

Andie for 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?