Background

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Peace on Earth - More Stained Glass Cards


I had so much fun making the nativity stained glass cards, I decided to also stamp and color these with the dove in the window.  So adorable and just as fun to make.

These cards were made in the same way - the MFT Abstract Background stamp was stamped over the masked dove.  I used a black Sharpie to create a black frame around the stamped image to simulate the window effect.  After I colored with my Zig Real Brush markers, trimming the excess away and mounting on the white card base which had been stamped with the sentiment.


Getting pretty close to getting all the cards I need to send out.  Time is running short, so I'm happy to make this progress. Hoping your holiday crafting is well on it's way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?