Background

Monday, December 24, 2018

Happy Christmas Eve!


Here we are on a quiet Christmas Eve and I am stopping in to wish you and yours well.  Brandy and I have finished our Christmas paper crafting and are both ensconced with our families, celebrating Christmas.

Tonight I share the card Brandy made.  A beautiful buffalo plain card with a paper die cut bow.  I tried to capture the beauty of this card, but there is something lacking in my rendition. It is beautiful!

Here's a view prior to mailing to me - notice how well the bow made it through the mail in a bubble mailer!


So we celebrate Christmas Eve and the anticipation of our family celebrations tomorrow.  Wishing you and yours a Happy Christmas Eve!

Andie for 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?