Background

Saturday, December 22, 2018

The Aqua Monogram Card Set


Aqua - such a beautiful monochromatic color.  I'm back today with another card made using my Concord and 9th Monogram collection stamps and die set.  I'm more than halfway done completing the card set (a planned total of 32 cards):
  • One each of a set of cards with general sentiments
  • One each of a set of the individual's monogram (i.e., A for April's cards, M for Mai's cards, L for Lorraine's cards and K for Kathy's cards)
In this case, the general sentiment card used the H monogram - H is for Hello.  







On each of the cards, I used my shimmer pen to add glitter to the flowers.  It is really difficult to capture that in the photos, but trust me the coloring is beautiful in person.



Christmas is nearly here.  Advent is nearly over.  I have one more set of cards to share in this set and then the focus shifts to celebrating the birth of our Savior.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?