Background

Thursday, December 20, 2018

A Pink Monogram Card Set


This is the second in a series of cards made for gifts.  The cards are stamped using my Concord and 9th Monogram collection stamps and die set.  Here's my brilliant (yikes - a planned total of 32 cards) idea:

One each of a set of cards with general sentiments
One each of a set of the individual's monogram (i.e., A for April's cards, M for Mai's cards, L for Lorraine's cards and K for Kathy's cards)

I decided to use colored cardstock card bases and stamp in coordinating colors - shooting for a monochromatic look.  This second set might just be my favorite cards of the set.  The general sentiment for the pink cards is B is for Birthday.  


The card bases matched the darker pink in the flowers perfectly and I think this yellow is a great accent against the pink.  I love how soft this looks, delicate and beautiful.




I really can't say enough about how much I love these stamps.  Easy to use and a beautiful result - happy alignment!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?