Background

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

My Annual Scrapbook Calendar


This will be my seventh post.  Previous years are found here:

2013
2014
2015
2016
2017
2017

In year's past, I used the Basic Grey calendar kit.  Sadly, Basic Grey has gone out of business so I no longer get the pleasure (and help!) of using their kit. The pictures are from the previous year so they end up being a condensed scrapbook of sorts and I always cut them out of the binding and put them into a scrapbook at the end of the year.   I always make one for my immediate family and one for my grandma. 

Sadly, my grandma passed away this year.  I decided to make one for my grandpa - an extra special version with pictures of my grandma when she was young.  I'll share that later this week as I have multiple pictures to edit and get posted.  Today, I'm sharing photos of the calendar I made for my family.













I'm hoping that I can continue this tradition, even though my grandma has passed on.  My daughter, Katie, made one for herself this year.  I decided to let her retain her privacy and am not posting here.  But, it give me hope for our future!

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?