Background

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas!


Brandy and I typically make our own cards and then share them on Christmas Eve and Christmas day.  This year I made smaller quantities of various designs.  However, this card made using my Art Impressions Holiday Mansion stamp and die set with the HM Accessory Stamp Set is my favorite and, ultimately, the card that I spent the most time creating.




On the inside of the pop up card design is a sentiment from Rubbernecker Stamps which I thought fit the design.  The pop up card design was so fun to make - using Distress Ink blending and background stamps to set the scene.  I really couldn't be more pleased with how these turned out.

On the backside, a frame die cut to be able to write a short note to the recipient.  Perfectly paired to the style of the mansion.


We are off to Christmas breakfast and then dinner.  A fair amount of travel in store for us, but with all the losses this year, I'm feeling particularly blessed with the breadth of our family and the connections we have, despite those losses.  I am wishing you and all yours a very Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?