Background

Thursday, December 27, 2018

You are the Nut to My Cracker - A Christmas Card


Brandy shared this photo with me of a card she created for Christmas.  The sentiment/poem was created on the computer using Word and inspired by a Pinterest pin.  It is so adorable!  She then used her Simon Says Stamp Comfort and Joy stamp set to decorate the card with multi colored snowflakes and mount onto a green cardstock card base.  Some tiny gems in the center of a few of those snowflakes and the card is done!


I was so enamoured by the card, that I asked Brandy to print me a version to make one as well.  On my card, I used only red and green ink and the same stamp set.  I also chose to mount onto a white card base that I stamped the same snowflakes onto the front, choosing instead to mat the sentiment front onto green cardstock using a foam sheet to create some dimension.  On the inside, a playful green and red sentiment finishes the card.

So much fun, I think we're going to miss all the holiday crafting. Guess we'll have to get started on Valentines!

Andie for 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?