Background

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Christmas Presents Made By Hand - Folio Photo Albums





Brandy shared with me these photos of some of her handmade Christmas presents.  These little folio books are adorable in person, perfect little albums with which to store/keep key photos from your Christmas celebrations.

Each album has a patterned paper cover, decorated to match the pattern paper with die cuts and Christmas colored twine/fibers.

The end cover is usually adorned with a trinket or charm.  I just love the white Christmas bell - I can hear it ring, can you?




This reindeer is my favorite - just loving the silver, white and mint color scheme.  Those tiny bells and tinsely-wrapping has such a neat and tidy look - less green and red.... I'm surprised I enjoyed this the best.

Those tiny little pinecones - a fall themed die set from Hero Arts - the September 2016 monthly kit - is a wonderful accent - the brown adds a richness and softness to the bright color scheme.





Here's some more of the Buffalo Plaid made with Concord and 9th's Plaid background stamp.  Here she adorned the plaid with gold heat embossed stars and another of those white bells.  Such a lovely front - classic in design and yet modern with those skinny patterned trees.

On the inside, the classic look continues with the red and green theme. Each of the insides features a waterfall accent so that a bunch of photos and/or journaling can be added.

These make me wish I had done the same - a fun and easy project at the holidays for a quick and simple gift that ultimately is very useful.  I guess I can always do so next year!

Andie for 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?