Background

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Monogram Christmas Tags


Whew!  The last week of the holiday went really fast.  I didn't stop to consider whether I had posted all the photos of my Christmas projects and these tags were done late.  I'm sharing them now, a bit late to the blog, but here nonetheless.

I made these tags using my Concord and 9th Monogram collection stamps and die set as gift tags for the Monogram card sets that I made.  In each case, the letter is the individual's monogram.  On these tags I decided to die cut the leaves and flowers to create some dimension.  The gold is a piece of Bristol cardstock painted with gold watercolor paint.  It has a ton of depth in person, though this is hard to see in the photos.




Here's one of the tags on the gift bags - turned out just as perfect as I'd hoped.  Such a fun project, start to finish.  I was very pleased with the entire project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?