Background

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Finishing the Monogram Card Set


On these cards, I decided to skip the monochromatic vibe and go in the contrasting colors direction.  I'm super glad that I did.  The purple is a great match to the yellow.  As with all the other cards, I stamped using my Concord and 9th Monogram collection stamps and die set.  The general sentiment card used the S monogram - S is for Sympathy. 





This ends the cards in the card set.  I've actually delivered these cards to the recipients.  They super loved the card set.  I'm hoping that they put them to good use!


The day before Christmas Eve has arrived.  I'm actually running around today - getting a bunch of last minute tasks done - including cookie making.  I'm hoping your week of celebrations is festive and joy filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?