Background

Friday, July 17, 2020

Another Patriotic Wall Hanging



My vision for what to do with my state embroidered wall hangings included finishing the project kit from Embellish It! which I intend to use in the same arrangement for my walls.  I ended up locating a couple of old pictures - forgive the coloring as this is just how they ended up looking because of their age!

The kit provided all the embellishments and I simply had to make the arrangement.  I'm very pleased with how this turned out and look forward to finishing the embroidery to go along with.  waiting for the frames to arrive...




Me and my twin sister with a cousin up in the Rocky Mountains.  We fished that day - not my favorite, but the scenery was the best in the land!


And the last photo was my drivers license.... old and out of use, I thought to memorialize this in the state where I now live.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?