Background

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

A Pinwheel Sweet 16 Birthday Card



Ack!  I failed to get a clear picture of this card before sending it off to my cousin's daughter to celebrate her big day!  

I made this delightful Sweet 16 Birthday card using my The Greetery Pinwheel Party Stencil and dies, Birthday Blooms stamp and dies and Twisted Crepe dies.  The pinwheels were inked with Distress Oxide inks and the "Sweet 16" created from a couple different stamp sets.  The card was so fun to put together.  I will probably make a few more for the stash before I'm done!  I'm off to make another sweet 16 card for my mom and grandpa to send to my cousin's daughter.  Look for more Sweet 16 coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?