Background

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Just Like A Snowflake


One of the most charming things about handmade cards is that just like a snowflake no two are exactly alike. When you use alcohol ink for the background that is an absolute guarantee.

Like Andie I bought the SSS Stamp kit, but only used the sentiment stamps from the stamp set. We didn't get the patina or stream ink in our kits (disappointed), so Andie so graciously bought us the stream; which I used with some aqua I had previously purchased.

I used a Tim Holtz bigz die Ice Flake and a MFT banner die along with some miscellaneous thread and sequins from the stash.  Because I bought the SSS card kit, I can't say this is part of my use what you have mission for 2020 but l did use mostly products I already had.



It is only February, but here in AZ it feels like the winter season has passed, so these will most likely go into the stash.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?