Background

Monday, February 17, 2020

An I Love You Hamster Valentine


Whoops.  I forgot to share this card I made for my daughter.  She has a dwarf hamster pet whose name is J-Knaps and whom I call Chubbie.  This makes her partial to hamsters and you might have seen her Christmas cards using Waffle Flowers Winter Hamsters stamp and die set.  I recently acquired the Clearly Besotted It's a Celebration stamp set which includes hamsters for a wide variety of celebrations.

This little guy hugging a heart was so perfect that I quickly colored and fussy cut him out to add to some stamped and die cut embellishments stamped with Distress Oxide inks using my Papertrey Ink You Have My Heart stamps and dies.  Guess that is one of my go-to Valentine's Day stamp sets.

So cute, but mostly to remind her we love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?