Background

Friday, February 14, 2020

I Love You - Valentine's Day Cards


Happy Valentine's Day!

Last month I shared a very simple card made using Crayola watercolors and in that post I explained that I like a more over-the-top Valentine's card and here it is.

I used dies from several different manufacturers to put this together.  The heart background and happy Valentine's sentiment are from Lawn Fawn. I used the Karen Burniston Heart pop-ups for the center of the card; which includes the hearts on the inside and back panel. The frame on the front and the heart with the arrow are from MFT, the XOXO I'd from The Ton, and last, but not least the "I love you" sentiment is from SSS. Other than the Lawn Fawn background and XOXO die, I have had all the dies and papers used for this card in my stash for years. 


I made the pocket on the back to hold a note card and a gift card if the giver of the card would like to include one.


Here's a couple more valentines I put together with some similar products.



I hope you all have a happy and loving Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?