Background

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Happy Birthday, Son!


January is a fairly busy birthday month in my world; which most importantly includes my son, Ryan.

Ryan is my only child and I am a very proud mama. Ryan has the biggest heart and determined spirit of anyone I know. He is a professional horse trainer and loves horses more than anything. Working with horses is very laborious and Ryan works incredibly hard to manage his farm, which was the inspiration for this card.

Once again, I am laser focused on using supplies and tools from my crafty stash to make my cards this year and this is no exception.

The box die is from Pink and Main Box Card die, barn and fence dies are from Taylored Expressions Build a Barn die set,  rainbow/clouds from MFT Once Upon a Rainbow Die-namics, and the horses are from a Cottage Cutz Carousel Silhouette die set that is at least 5 years old.

I used Distress Oxide inks to color each little horse to represent the horses at the farm.

I think Ryan really loved the card, but not nearly as much as I love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?