Background

Monday, January 13, 2020

Happy Birthday Balloons


Happy Birthday!

December and January are heavy on the birthdays in my family and I have been trying to make cards to celebrate some of those special people.

One of the birthdays this month is for a pre-teen young lady that is all about bright colors and having fun.  I thought I might be able to to make a card with the Concord & 9th Happy Balloon stamp and die set. 

I have also seen a trend in card making going out of the standard A2 size and making long cards or 5 x 7 sizes.  I felt like the balloons would work with the longer version.  The card is 9 x 3.5 and fits in a standard business size envelope.

I made several cards using this layout, these are my favorites. I will put the rest in my stash.

I am on a mission this year to use products that I have bought and never used or haven't used a lot, the Concord & 9th set fit that purpose and I can proudly say I used items in my stash and didn't buy one thing to make these cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?