Background

Saturday, January 25, 2020

A Cricut Die Cut Valentine



I had the Cricut out to help a friend recently and decided to do some die cutting.  This heart cluster is one of the cuts I made out of red cardstock  using my Cricut Lovestruck cart.  An oldie, but a goodie I cut the heart three times and stacked them to create dimension.  A sentiment stamped on white cardstock using my SSS Handwritten Love Friends sentiment stamp was fussy cut to keep the design simple and the spotlight on the hearts.  I used a glitter pen to make the hearts shiny which made getting a good photo tough.  This is one of those cards which is much better in person than in photos.

On the inside a simple valentine's sentiment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?