Background

Thursday, January 16, 2020

A Crate Full of Flowers Birthday Card


I have been a little under the weather this holiday season; which is also a significant birthday season in my family and I needed to make some birthday cards.  So, I decided to look in my stash of extra pieces from past card projects and found some Concord & 9th Petals and Palette pieces!

The flowers are not really a color pallet I would normally use, and I can't remember what ink I used to stamp them.  However, I feel like they work.

I wanted to add some interest to the background so I used a piece of woodgrain volume over a decorative cardboard and the card is done.  I am so glad I saved these extra pieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?