Background

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Star Trek Inspired Happy Father's Day Card



I was so pleased with the new-to-me Kindred Stamp's Space Explorers stamp set.  The characters are cute and easy to color.  I quickly set about stamping onto Bristol paper and coloring the images with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.

When they turned out so cute, I knew I couldn't keep from using these to make an adorable Father's Day card.

I've also decided to post this card to my Etsy shop.  Check it out Esty Listing for Star Trek Inspired Father's Day Card.

I am also entering this into the Crafter's Castle Challenge #17 Anything Goes as I colored these images with my Zig markers and the Time Out Challenge # 135 because this card is inspired by a trek to the stars.



3 comments:

  1. OMG this is brilliant!! The background is genius, so retro and goes with the Star Trek theme perfectly. And your colouring of the images has really brought them to life. And it couldn't be more perfect for our challenge too. I'd forgotten about this stamp company, will have to go for a bit of an online shop now I'm thinking, your card has inspired me. I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the cute little guys and that background pairs with them perfectly. Great coloring too! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month!
    Hugs... Mike
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Craftsucut.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?