Background

Friday, May 31, 2019

A Blooming Get Well Card


I needed a get well card and I realized that I don't have good get well sentiments.  In fact, most of the get well sentiments that I have are rather tiny (like the one on the inside of this card.  So, I knew I needed to create a front panel that carried the design and this is what I came up with.  White heat embossed Bristol cardstock using Simon Says Stamp Spring Flowers, some More Spring Flowers and a few Even More Spring Flowers.  I colored the images using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers - easy to do and a fine result.



I'm hoping this card cheered my niece during her convalescence. 


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I am a new follower. Can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?