Background

Friday, May 3, 2019

Graduation Card Using SSS Beautiful Day Stamp Set




Keeping with the graduation theme and using up some of the butterflies I made using my Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Day stamp set, I put together these cards with a graduation themed sentiment.  This sentiment stamp was what I used on my daughter's high school graduation card a couple of years ago.  I think it works beautifully as a graduation card, but also as a general notecard.





The patterned paper is from Lawn Fawn's Really Rainbow papers included in SSS's April 2018 card kit.  Whoa!  I just love the green and blue emphasis on this card!

So much fun.  There are still a few butterflies on the work bench.  I'll have to see what else I dream up to use them on.  Butterfly dreaming....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?