Background

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Mother's Day Gift Card Holder Using the Spellbinders Small and Large Die of the Month - April




Nicole Spohr is one of my favorite influencers in the crafting industry.  She is a consummate professional salesman and designs the most delightful cards, gifts and other projects.  If you haven't  checked her out, please do so on her blog, YouTube channel and/or Instagram.






I joined the Spellbinders small and large die of the month club, just from what she was able to create using the dies.  Today, I'm sharing a gift card holder made with the dies that exactly replicates Nicole's design with only color differences and a slightly different sentiment.  I also used vellum for the tissue paper rather than  cardstock as I found it to be a bit bulky.


This will be opened by my husband's mom (with a different gift card!) Sunday.  I'm sure she'll like both.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?