Background

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Freely Captivating

I've got a lot of pictures of scrapbook pages to get through and so I'm going to stop apologizing for the rough job I did of them.  The memories and the journaling are complete, so having these in an album is the most important part.  OK, I'll admit that they are currently sitting in a pile on my coffee table in the front room waiting to finish the photography to get them posted to the blog.  I have committed to getting them into an album at or around the time that the last post is made.  Wish me luck.



I did try to keep things simple.  Hopefully, this sharing is of the kind that make you feel more adequate to the task of keeping up on your crafting goals. 



It's hard to believe that time has passed so quickly- the kids have grown so much.  It really brings to mind what I like most about scrapbooking- the preserving of memories, not just photos.



So, get out those supplies, whittle down the stash and finish a project or two today.  I'm still taking and editing photos... more to come.
 


3 comments:

  1. That playing card paper is sooo cool, gonna bet that's from your days at the LSS?

    Good luck editing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it right... There was several pieces of that playing card paper so you might see portions throughout the book.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful Lo's - simple yet so effective! Love the papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?