Background

Monday, October 5, 2020

Sending Joy & Peace to You At Christmas - Early Christmas Card Sets



Today is a simple Christmas card.  Being that green is my favorite color, this is also one of my favorite that I've made.  The assortment of product used also makes me happy: Papertrey Ink Wet Paint - Christmas stamps and dies, Papertrey Ink Forest Floor stamp set, The Greetery With Love at Christmas stamp and die set and Taylored Expressions pine leaves die.

So simple and striking!  



I used Distress Oxide inks to stamp the pine leaves in the background and add a little ink blended color to the stark white background.  I couldn't be more pleased how this turned out.

So much fun!  There are more cards coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?