Background

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

I Have the Best Bestie in the World!


Last Saturday, my bestie Brandy and I were able to get together to celebrate World Cardmaking Day.  This looks like a delicious lunch from a local Hawaiian food joint (yum, yum) and a lot of stamping and die cutting.  I don't think we actually made one card, but we launched up a bunch of supplies for some cards and will be sharing some of those in the days ahead.  Since we didn't get to attend the Embellish It! Play All Day this year, which was intended to be Brandy's birthday present, I decided to use the occasion to gift Brandy a much delayed birthday present and this beautiful card in one of her favorite colors (purple!) colored with my Polychromos colored pencils.  The image was stamped onto watercolor paper using my The Ton Stamps Amazing Gardenia stamp.  I think it made her smile!


1 comment:

  1. Well, it made me smile, too. So beautifully done and coloured. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?