Background

Friday, March 8, 2019

Cards for a Card Swap - We're Heading to the Play All Day in Mesa!


Brandy and I are headed to the Mesa Play All Day with Embellish Online on Saturday and Sunday.  Part of the fun is a card swap which Brandy and I are happy to participate in.  I decided to finish the cards I started earlier in the week using my Papertrey Ink Home to Roost stamp and die set as I intend to use these cards in the swap.

The sentiment shape is a cut and emboss Spellbinders die set.  The frame for the focal image is die cut using my Shape Shifters Circle 4 die and a stitched circle die from Divinity Designs. I thought I liked the pink cards best, but once these cards and the different patterned paper were finished, I like these mint green versions best.




This last one with the diamonds is hands-down my favorite.  I think it is because of the interest in the various colors of green, but it could be that the browns in this card create such a lovely contrast.  I can't hardly wait until Saturday and our fun weekend of visiting, crafting and generally enjoying ourselves all day.

I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge Simon Says Create a Scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?