Background

Friday, March 15, 2019

Luck 'O the Irish at the End of a Rainbow



I'm back today with another enclosure card design.  This time I used my Taylored Expressions Little Bits Rainbow's End die set.  I used my MFT Cloud Stencil to create a background for the rainbow and pot of gold.

The sentiment comes from Brandy's Art Impressions Sham-rock stamp set.  It works very well with the pot of gold  and will be delightful for a St. Patrick's Day treat .  This was a bit fussy to make, but I'm delighted by the outcome so I made a few more.


I'm entering my sunshine and rainbows in the SSS Wednesday challenge  Simon Says Whatever the Weather


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Andie! It's so cute and I love the pretty sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?