Background

Monday, March 4, 2019

A Happy Day Card Set




I picked up the Papertrey Ink Home to Roost stamp and die set and recently decided to use some patterned paper to match with this stamp and die set.  I also had some WPlus9 Oatmeal cardstock on hand that I wanted to try to match with the software pastels of the stamp set.

I also used my Papertrey Ink Shape Shifters Circle 4 die as a background to the focal image of the bird house.  The die was paired with a stitched circle die to create this unique frame - raised with some foam squares so that there is a bit of dimension behind the bird house.



I thought to put these cards together with different patterned paper, but the same stamped and die cut images.  Also, I didn't have one ribbon that matched for all three cards, so I used some ribbon scraps I had on hand.  I just don't even know which card I like best - they all have their own special parts that I like best.

I really like how these turned out, so I think I'll use the mint green bird house that I sneak a small peak in these photos.  I'll be back later in the week with those cards if I get them all put together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?