Background

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Sending Hugs and a Card Swap Win


I'm sharing a photo of the card Brandy made for the Embellish It! Play All Day in Mesa, AZ.  This fantastic card was ink blended with three different Distress Inks - Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, and Salty Ocean.  The rainbow of colors is created when these three colors are blended.   The left side has a little Picked Raspberry blending with Salty Ocean.  The Mama Elephant Sending Hugs sentiment stamp is stamped in Black ink and clear heat embossed to create a shiny finish that you can't quite see in the picture.

The card is finished with a simple Wonky Stitched Rectangle die cut and mounted on black cardstock for a striking backdrop.  I didn't get a photo of the bright green card base and/or matching envelope - I should have because it was a great embellishment.

My cards that I swapped are found here.  Not to brag, but we (both Brandy and I) tied with another lady for the win on the judged card swap.  Hooray!  It was super fun to participate and I couldn't help but share this photo of the cards we swapped for.


The Play All Day was fun and the swap made it even more fun.  We will definitely attend again next year.

Andie for 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?