Background

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Using Up a Card Kit


Earlier this year Brandy and I attended the Embellish It Play All Day in Mesa, Arizona.  It was a fun day of crafting and socializing.  Brandy and I participated in the card swap where a prize was given for the top two cards in the swap.  The competition was so tough that Shelby gave away three prizes and Brandy and I both walked away with a card kit.  These cards are my take on the kit which was intended to be either cards and/or pocket scrapbook embellishments.  I decided to modify a bit and ended up with extra cards for my efforts. 


All of the embellishments, including die cuts, patterned papers and sequins were a part of the kit.  I added a couple of sentiment die cuts to finish the extra cards and the card bases.  Otherwise, everything was in the kit.











I'll put this together in a nice, handmade package to give as a gift when the need arises.  This projects was one of those that I did during my very busy days last month.  Easy to pick up and lay down when there are only a few small minutes to relax and craft.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?