Background

Friday, May 25, 2018

A Sympathy Card


I made this sympathy card a while ago now.  I'm realizing that these photos are sub-par, but I don't have others at this point since it took so long to edit and post.  I stamped the image in a light colored ink and then colored with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  After the coloring was completed, I stamped the image again (I left it in my MISTI stamping tool) with black Archival ink.  The sentiment was stamped over the image to create a one layer card.  There is a little glitter pen on the iris'.

I made this card before I had a need because it can be tough to make these kinds of cards when the need arises.  I'm hoping it stays in the stash for a while.




1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?